- RSS Channel Showcase 9991717
- RSS Channel Showcase 3215016
- RSS Channel Showcase 6430815
- RSS Channel Showcase 9080306
Articles on this Page
- 10/17/05--15:57: _Take Dish Network P...
- 01/13/09--14:00: _Dish Network Offers...
- 03/12/10--12:16: _Gadget Rumor: Googl...
- 08/20/10--08:16: _Google TV + Dish Ne...
- 04/06/11--13:04: _Dish Network Just B...
- 09/02/11--13:38: _Dish Network Tailga...
- 03/14/14--10:32: _DISH’s New Super Jo...
- 06/23/14--10:22: _DISH Customers Can ...
- 03/24/15--10:49: _Dish Network Update...
- 10/21/15--14:52: _DISH Network Review...
- 12/08/15--17:44: _DISH Anywhere App R...
- 07/22/16--15:29: _DirecTV vs. DISH fo...
- 08/13/16--16:16: _DirecTV vs. DISH vs...
- 08/12/16--08:57: _DirecTV Genie vs. D...
- 09/28/16--05:37: _DISH Network Comes ...
- 04/13/17--14:36: _How To Program a Di...
- 08/30/17--10:34: _College Football Fa...
- 11/17/17--08:15: _Dish Network Earnin...
- 10/17/05--15:57: Take Dish Network Programs on Your PVP
- 03/12/10--12:16: Gadget Rumor: Google And Dish Working On Android Set Top Box?
- 08/20/10--08:16: Google TV + Dish Network Demoed (video)
- 04/06/11--13:04: Dish Network Just Bought Blockbuster For $228 Million
- 09/02/11--13:38: Dish Network Tailgater Portable Satellite Weighs Just 10lbs
- 03/14/14--10:32: DISH’s New Super Joey Lets You Record Up to 8 Shows Simultaneously
- 06/23/14--10:22: DISH Customers Can Nix Annoying Wires With The Wireless Joey
- 03/24/15--10:49: Dish Network Updates Dish Anywhere App with Personalization Features
- 10/21/15--14:52: DISH Network Review, A Hands On Experience
- 12/08/15--17:44: DISH Anywhere App Review
- 07/22/16--15:29: DirecTV vs. DISH for RV’s: Satellite TV for your Mobile Home
- 08/13/16--16:16: DirecTV vs. DISH vs. TIME WARNER: Who’s the Best Provider?
- 08/12/16--08:57: DirecTV Genie vs. DISH Hopper: How the Genie and the Hopper Compare
- 09/28/16--05:37: DISH Network Comes Down Hard on Satellite Pirates
- 08/30/17--10:34: College Football Fan? DISH Has You Covered
- 11/17/17--08:15: Dish Network Earnings Saved By Massive Subscriptions to Sling TV
PocketDish Portable Media Companion AV700E is a fantastic match for your Dish Network DVR recorder (and no we are not a commercial). You can download up to 40 hours of television to this PVP (personal video player). It sports a 7″ LCD and according to Ohgizmo.com you can record up to 160 hours of video […]
During our time at CES, Echostar saw it fit to announces some pretty astounding and cool news: they unveiled a DVR box with a built in Slingbox, called the VIP 922. What's this mean? Those who sign up with the satellite TV service provider (they're competitor is DirecTV) will not only get access to an HD DVR box with a 1TB hard drive, but a DVR box whose content can be accessed from any where in the World.
The post Dish Network Offers First Ever DVR With Built-in Slingbox, The VIP 922 appeared first on Gadget Review.
Rumors suggest that Dish and Google might be collaborating to create a set top box for your TV. According to leaks from within Google’s staff, they have been trialing the concept and deciding upon whether to go ahead with the project or scrap it. The main idea is that the Android powered platform would find […]
The post Gadget Rumor: Google And Dish Working On Android Set Top Box? appeared first on Gadget Review.
Okay, we still stand by this week’s post about Google’s Google TV troubles, but that doesn’t mean the software itself isn’t going to be good. Google has proven they’re pretty good on that front in the past. Case in point is a new video showing off Google TV integrated into Dish Network, taken at the […]
Dish Network just bought Blockbuster for $228 million in cash. We can only assume that DirectTV is laughing their asses off, all the while scratching their heads. What the hell does Dish plan to do with 1,700 retail locations? There’s no way they could break even on the investment by trying to hock their service […]
The post Dish Network Just Bought Blockbuster For $228 Million appeared first on Gadget Review.
Published: September 2, 2011 By our account TV is responsible for the vast influx of overweight Americans. That, and fast food. As a kid your parents would tell you to go outside and play. Sure, that worked 20 years ago, but with the advent of portable technology there is no escaping Tinsle Town’s reach. And […]
The post Dish Network Tailgater Portable Satellite Weighs Just 10lbs appeared first on Gadget Review.
DISH has made their award-winning Hopper Whole-Home DVR platform even better with the addition of the new Super Joey. The new device adds an additional two network tuners to the Hopper’s already three, so your household can easily record up to 8 shows at the same time. This means no more family feuds about what […]
The post DISH’s New Super Joey Lets You Record Up to 8 Shows Simultaneously appeared first on Gadget Review.
Wires are seriously annoying. In a world where everything is wireless nowadays, it’s kind of hard to tolerate devices that still rely on them. Read: DISH versus DirecTV DISH fans who hate wires can now opt to get the Wireless Joey, which allows customers to bring the Joey system with them anywhere without the need […]
The post DISH Customers Can Nix Annoying Wires With The Wireless Joey appeared first on Gadget Review.
Most of the recent news about DISH Network has focused on its Sling TV project that allows subscribers to stream live channels and potentially give up cable forever. But Dish hasn’t been ignoring its other properties: It has just released a massive update for its Dish Anywhere app, including new personalization options. Read: Sling TV […]
The post Dish Network Updates Dish Anywhere App with Personalization Features appeared first on Gadget Review.
DISH Network is one of two of the major satellite TV providers here in the US. Its competitor is DirecTV (read our DirecTV review), and if you can’t decide between the two you should definitely read our DISH vs DirecTV comparison. For now, though, I’m going to examine the top 10 features that makes DISH […]
Our DISH Anywhere App review reveals a solid feature of the already leading satellite TV provider.
So you’re thinking of getting satellite TV for mobile home, but what’s the difference between DirecTV vs. DISH for RV’s? The main reason why thousands of people prefer traveling in RV’s is because of the comfort that this type of traveling provides. Television is a huge part of this. It is common for bigger RV’s to have […]
The post DirecTV vs. DISH for RV’s: Satellite TV for your Mobile Home appeared first on Gadget Review.
There are a number of reasons why the three giant competitors in the TV broadcasting industry, DIRECTV vs. DISH vs. TIME WARNER, can be compared to one and other. They each have a subscriber base of over 10 million and have set standards not only in TV broadcasting, but also in other fields like mass communication. […]
The post DirecTV vs. DISH vs. TIME WARNER: Who’s the Best Provider? appeared first on Gadget Review.
DIRECTV and DISH both have whole-home DVR features, dubbed the DIRECTV Genie and DISH Hopper systems. But let’s take a look at what makes these two different from each other. The DISH Hopper The DISH Hopper offers a basic DVR setup that lets you record up to six shows at a time. However, the shows you can […]
The post DirecTV Genie vs. DISH Hopper: How the Genie and the Hopper Compare appeared first on Gadget Review.
Satellite hackers, beware: Dish Network is fed up and is make successful $10,000 lawsuits.
Dish Network remote programming can get a little confusing. Our guide shows you how to pair remotes, what codes to look for, and what to do with different Dish models.
The post How To Program a Dish Network Remote: Using Your Remote with a New Device appeared first on Gadget Review.
If you love college football than I strongly suggest you check out DISH. Why? They now offer the “most college football and is the only satellite TV provider to offer the Pac-12 Network nationwide.” Cost per month is $13. And with that you’ll also gain access to Pac-12 Networks, NFL Redzone, NFL Network, FOX Sports 2, Big Ten Network, MLB Strike Zone, NHL […]
Sling TV is seeing record numbers - here's what that means for Dish Network and modern streaming services.
The post Dish Network Earnings Saved By Massive Subscriptions to Sling TV appeared first on Gadget Review.